Monday, September 26, 2011

Leapfrog Enterprises LFC20083 My First Leappad Alphabet Bus 3-5 Years

Leapfrog Enterprises LFC20083 My First Leappad Alphabet Bus 3-5 Years Review



Leapfrog Enterprises LFC20083 My First Leappad Alphabet Bus 3-5 Years Feature

  • Leap Frog My First LeapPad BUS
  • My 1st Leap pad
The new complete way to prepare for the first day of Kindergarten. Introducing the new My First LeapPad learning system shaped like a school bus. The My First LeapPad platform works with the entire library of My First LeapPad books that teach the pre-reading, pre-writing and other preschool skills to prepare children for the first day of school.There are 2 fun ways to play with the platform. You can either use it with the library of over 15 books including popular characters such as Dora the Explorer, The Wiggles and SpongeBob SquarePants or use the platform as an interactive phonics bus. When the book is removed, children can explore letter names and sounds by touching the letters printed on the bus. There are two fun letter games and "The Wheels On the Bus" song built right into the platform.The new My First LeapPad learning system is the best way to prepare children for the first day of Kindergarten. The actual item may vary from the photographs and/or illustrations.


No comments:

Post a Comment